Gallery Vault provides you privacy in your mobile phone from others, it lets you manage photos by hiding / unhiding them, it is an app that is absolutely needed for protection of personal privacy.
Hide pictures behind a password. Nobody can see the pictures you hide. With Gallery Vault, privacy is no longer an issue. You can show your photo gallery to whomever you want because the private photos are all hidden, securely stored in your Private gallery.
Application is available in two different versions:
# #(Important!) Before deleting the free version, undo the hidden photos. If you uninstall the app without undoing the hide function, the photos will be lost.
# #Important!) When running app in Stealth Mode you should never FORCE STOP your app by going into phone setting > Application Manager > Gallery Vault Free, that would make your application inaccessible, this is due to tighter security by Android OS from version 3.1 and above.
- Browse Public & Private pictures from the application.
- PIN support.
- Simple hide/unhide one picture at a time.
- Multi-select to hide/unhide group of pictures / folders.
- Multi-select to delete group of pictures / folders.
- Share both public and private images.
- Management of photos by individual folders.
- Stealth mode provided (a function that hides the icons).
- Start application by dialing.
- Gesture & timer driven slideshow for both public and private images.
- Clean & intuitive UI design.
- Scan all folders on SD card for public images.
- Access camera directly from the app and add private images.
- Pinch to zoom in-out image in picture viewer screen.
- Basic image filter (for fun)
# Default PIN for the app is 0000, you can also start application by dialing #1947 for free app and #8086 for paid app, for better security do change your PIN, change dial number and turn on Stealth Mode (default is Off) via setting screen in the app.
# (Important!) Before deleting the free version, undo the hidden photos. If you uninstall the program without undoing the hide function, the photos will be lost.
# “Outgoing Call” permission is needed for Stealth Mode.
# If you are running app in Stealth mode you need to turn off that feature while updating to a new version of app.
- Tabular screen gives the flexibility to see all your public (images in gallery) under Public tab while all your locked images are seen under Private tab.
- You can select multiple folders either in Public / Private tab and hide/unhide or delete them respectively.
- Images are shown by folder.
- Based on folder selected in Main Screen it lists all the images.
- You can select multiple images hide/unhide, delete or play as slideshow.
- You can browse your images in full screen mode.
- Run selected or all images in a folder as a slideshow.
- You can hide/unhide, delete or share individual images.
- Flexibility to set slideshow interval.
- Based on preference select default folder view so when your application starts it will show either Public / Private Tab.
- Reset PIN (Only Numeric).
- Sleath Mode when selected removes the app from laucher reboot the phone to see change but shortcut for the Apps needs to be removed manually.
- Setup number to start the application via call.
KW:photo valut,video valut,photovault,videovault,image lock,photo lock,image safe,photo safe,stealth,protector,hide photo, hide video,secret gallery,gallery,privacy,gallerylock,gallery private,privacy,call